|Weekend Interlagos Club|
|Interlagos Club information:|
This VIP facility is famous for its relaxed atmosphere, perfect for those looking to enjoy the unique party atmosphere of the Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix. It offers excellent service and one of the most spectacular views of the Interlagos circuit.
The Interlagos Club is at the bottom of the hill at the beginning of the tricky sector 3, you will see the cars accelerate out of turn 5 before roaring up the hill. Thanks to the circuit’s elevation changes, you will also see some of the tricky sector 3, where gravel traps offer little mercy to any driver losing his way.
- A daily buffet service (breakfast and lunch)
- An open bar with beer and wine from 11 a.m. each day
- A daily visit of the pit lane at designated times
- TVs and timing monitors
- Three-day admission with separate tickets for each day
- Trained staff and security